Group walking tour of the main sights of the center of Moscow.
Route: st.m. Arbatskaya – Arbat Square. – Arbat – Arbat Lane – st. Novy Arbat – st. Vozdvizhenka – Alexander Garden – Red Square. – Barbarian (possible to stop for tea with pies in the monastery refectory) – Fish lane. – Ilyinka (Exchange Sq.) – Bogoyavlensky per. – Nikolskaya Str. – Lubyanskaya Square. – Myasnitskaya st. – st.m. Clean ponds.
For three hours of pleasant walks in the company with a professional guide you will learn:
– about the mansion of Morozov and why Tolstoy said about Arseny that he was “a stupid and unnecessary person”;
– who created the cake “Bird’s Milk”;
– where Count Sheremetiev and the serf Praskovya Zhemchugova were married;
– where did the name China-city come from;
– where and when the first high-rise building was built in Moscow;
– where tears from the train MV. Lomonosov;
– where Solovki stone is located in Moscow.
You will see and learn a lot of interesting things about the Red Square, the Mausoleum, the Cathedral of St. Basil the Blessed.
You will go into the Alexander Garden, you will see the main Eternal Flame, which is guarded by soldiers of the Presidential Regiment. You will find out that there are actually three gardens.