Individual walking tour of the Arbat. We can arrange an excursion in just 3 hours notice! And hold it in any day and time that you choose!
You will learn:
– about the mansion of Morozov and why Tolstoy said about Arseny that he was “a stupid and unnecessary person”;
– about the museum-apartment of Pushkin;
– who created the cake “Bird’s Milk”;
– where Count Sheremetiev and the serf Praskovya Zhemchugova were married;
– about the house-hive Melnikov;
– where the cat was hudiganili Behemoth and Koroviev.
As a bonus, you will find a small quest for Bulgakov’s Moscow.