– Departure from Moscow on Monday or Wednesday to Vladimir.
– Tour of Vladimir – the ancient capital of North-Eastern Russia.
Visit the sights of the 12th century: The Golden Gate (architecture) – a symbol of the greatness and power of Ancient Rus; Dmitrievsky Cathedral – a monument of Vladimir-Suzdal architecture of the pre-Mongol period; The Assumption Cathedral is a masterpiece of white stone architecture, in which Andrei Rublev’s frescoes are preserved;
– Museum “Crystal, lacquer miniature and embroidery” or the exposition “Old Vladimir” in the 4-storeyed tower of 1912 (tells about the city of the end of XIX century – early XX century).
– Departure to the village of Bogolyubovo. You will visit the Bogolyubsky Monastery and the Church of the Intercession on the Nerl (according to weather conditions).
– Hotel accommodation. Dinner at the hotel restaurant.
– Breakfast in the hotel restaurant.
– Sightseeing tour of Suzdal is a city museum, about 200 historical monuments, many of which have the status of a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Visiting the sights: the Kremlin with the Crusade – the parade hall of the bishop’s use, where royal decrees were read and petitions were considered; Spaso-Efimiev monastery with a concert of bell-ringing; Museum of Wooden Architecture with unique buildings of the 17-19th centuries; Pokrovsky monastery (from the observation platform) is a women’s monastery, which contains many secrets.
– Lunch, Departure to Kostroma. Trip sightseeing tour in Ivanovo.
– Accommodation in a hotel in Kostroma. Free time. Dinner at the hotel restaurant.
– Breakfast in the hotel restaurant. Departure to Yaroslavl.
– Excursion around Yaroslavl. You will see an arrow of the Volga and Kotorosli rivers, the Uspensky Cathedral, walk along the reconstructed to the 1000th anniversary of the Volga river embankment, see the unique architectural ensemble of the central part of Yaroslavl, included in the UNESCO World Heritage List.
– Visiting the Savior-Transfiguration Monastery – due to fortified walls called the Kremlin. The main cathedral of the monastery preserved the original paintings, it is the oldest of the temples of Yaroslavl that survived to this day. Here was found a hand-written list of the masterpiece of Old Russian literature “The Lay of Igor’s Host”.
– Inspection of the church of Elijah the Prophet (interior – in summer, exterior – in winter) – an outstanding architectural monument of the Yaroslavl school of architecture.
– Sightseeing tour of Kostroma. Acquaintance with the merchant city, which has preserved to this day the original appearance of the architectural ensemble of the 18th century. Inspection of the central square (“frying pans”), shopping arcades, a fire tower of the 19th century.
– Ipatievsky monastery (Trinity cathedral, burial vault or chambers of boyars of the Romanovs) is the main symbol of Kostroma, the cradle of the Romanov dynasty.
– Visit to the Epiphany-Anastasia Monastery, where the miraculous icon of the Fedorovskaya Mother of God (13th century) is kept.
– Return to the hotel. Dinner at the hotel restaurant.
– Breakfast in the hotel restaurant.
– Excursion to the Rostov Kremlin – the residence of Rostov bishops and metropolitans (architecture of the Rostov Kremlin * exterior). The architectural ensemble of the Rostov Kremlin, decorated with the Assumption Cathedral (XVI century) with a unique belfry, which completely preserved a set of 15 bells, the Bishop’s Court, Cathedral Square and the Metropolitan Garden. Exhibition of ceramics in the Kremlin.
Exposition “Walls and Transitions of the Rostov Kremlin” (small transitions).
– Departure to Pereslavl-Zalessky.
– Pereslavl-Zalessky – the birthplace of Alexander Nevsky and the cradle of the Russian fleet. Sightseeing of the city on Red Square.
– Dinner. Departure to Sergiev Posad.
– Excursion to the Trinity-Sergius Lavra: architecture, Assumption and Trinity cathedrals, interior.
– Departure to Moscow.